from 1 reviews
Licensed Scuba Divers:
We truly believe our SCUBA diving packages are the best bang for your buck for SCUBA diving on the beautiful island Oahu, Hawaii. For licensed scuba divers our SCUBA diving packages start at a incredible price of only $95 and includes:
- Use of NEW rental equipment replaced (July 1, 2011)
- Free use of dive computers to ensure maximum bottom time
- Flashlights for looking into crevasse and wreck
- We upload pictures to Facebook and Flickr on a daily basis FREE OF CHARGE
- Towels including a refreshing hot towel to wipe the salt from your body after your last dive
- Candy and snacks
- Diving ratios are a maximum of six licensed SCUBA divers to one licensed PADI professional
- Free transportation to and from Waikiki Hawaii to separate SCUBA diving locations for greater variety
No Scuba Diving Experience:
If you don't have any SCUBA diving experience no worries. PADI standards allows our licensed PADI instructors to take you on a Discover SCUBA diving trip. These charters are $110 and include all of the above but PADI standards places two restrictions (no need for computers or flashlights). You have enough to think about without adding things you do not need.
- PADI standards as a lower ratio of Discover SCUBA diver to a licensed PADI instructor it is only (4 to1 not 6 to1)
- A maximum depth limit of 40 feet. (WE ONLY SEND YOU OUT WITH INSTRUCTORS) dive masters are not allowed to take out Discover SCUBA divers in spite of the word "master", they are less qualified than instructors.
PADI Dive Center
Alex's Aquatic Adventures
21st June 2012 by NickPeterson22
Visit Date: May 2012
If you have never done scuba diving, are afraid of the water, or unsure about what your experience will be like, I guarantee if you do Alex's Aquatic Adventure you will have the greatest time and learn the tools needed to be successful. He is the most knowledgeable scuba instructor that I know. I've been on many scuba dives and in comparison to the other SCUBA schools, he really teaches you the ins and outs of everything you need to know to be a successful and safe scuba diver. Also, he has a great personality and you will not regret your decision to work with him. I started just wanting to get my open water certification and now after my experiences, I plan on continuing my schooling with Alex and getting rescue diver certified. There's another perk with Alex, he'll pick you up wherever you are and let you use his diving equipment (just bought brand new suits)!!! Plus, the hot towels he brings always feel so good when you finish and are freezing. You won't regret it. Just one thing, bring a sense of humor when you go, it makes the day so much more exciting and fun.